Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Masculine Shirt Card


 


Hello, crafting friends! As many of you know, masculine card ideas are sometimes a challenge, hard to come by. If you're making a card for the men in your life (be it your husband, son, brother, etc) all year, sometimes it's difficult to come up with a different theme each time. There are several masculine shirt card ideas out there. Here is one shirt card I made for my nephew who has a birthday this month.

Instead of providing instructions on how this card was created, if you're interested, I am providing a link to the video tutorial: Shirt Cards Video.

This was a fun card to create and I was pleased with how it turned out. I hope you will apply your creative talents to make one or more for the men in your life. 

Until next time, have a wonderful day doing the things you love!


1 comment:

Gail said...

WOW! That's great!
I have seen the cards, but will check out the video and maybe make one!