Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Dotted Swiss in Pink and White



 This card was made for the wife of one of my nephews. Only 2 colors of card stock were used....white and pink. It didn't require a lot of work and I was very pleased with the result. Listed below are the products used to create this card.

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink

Dies:  DIY Scrapbooking Nested Scalloped Rectangle Frame, Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur, Rubbernecker Tiny Flower Buds, Spellbinders Stitched Flower (for the leaf branches)

Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Fun Foam, adhesive, dimensionals, glue dots

This was a quick and easy project which resulted in a very lovey card suitable for many an occasion. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and will stop by often. Until then....happy crafting!

1 comment:

Gail said...

This is very soft and pretty!

 

No comments: