Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Vase of Flowers Birthday


 Hello again! I forgot to mention this birthday card that I created recently as well. This  one took me a while because those flower images were just to tiny for my hands. I somehow managed to get them die cut and positioned. But it was worth it because I was very pleased with the result.

 

Listed are the products used:

Card Stock:  GKD White, Blue Lagoon, various for floral images

Dies:  Sue Wilson Fancy Cut Border, Elegant Arrangements, IO Bouquet

Other:  adhesive, dimensionals, Wink of Stella 

 

Once again, thank you for visiting my blog. Hope you stop by again soon.

Happy crafting!


 

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I just love this, Olga. The simple white really shows off the colors, and those die cut side panels add so much. I have that flower die set and I must pin for future reference. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Olga this is so beautiful! I love the dimension and the wonderful flowers.