Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Friday, February 4, 2022

Birthday Poppies


 Winter greetings, crafters!  We have had over a foot of snow in my neighborhood here in NE Ohio. And with the drifts caused by gusting winds.....over 2 feet in some places. I couldn't open my side door until my driveway was cleared. Hoping there won't be more of this severe weather.

I love poppies and for my dearest friend's birthday I created this card. It was not a difficult project but still elegant so I will only list the products used. Also, the sentiment was computer generated on vellum.

 

Card Stock:  GKD pure luxury white, blue denim; vellum

Dies: Spellbinders Eylet Lace Frame; Memory Box Darling Poppies, Prim Poppy; Crafter's Companion Fluttering Motifs; Frantic Stamper Gifts and Bows: Avery Elle Doted Elle-MentsAdhesi

Other:  Adhesive, fun foam, dimensionals, white pearl for butterfly image

 

Thank you for stopping by. I always look forward to reading your comments.

 Until next time, stay safe and warm and .......get creative!


No comments: