Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, May 3, 2021

Recover Quickly


 Hello, crafting friends! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my brother who recently had shoulder surgery. As you can see this was not a difficult card to make. So instead of providing the steps I took to create this, I am listing the products/materials used.

 

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Cherry Red, Kraft, Black Onyx. Sweet Blush; Pale Yellow (scraps from my stash), silver mirror paper; burlap panel

Dies:  Frantic Stamper Nurse's Gear, Jumbo Bandage, Sue Wilson Double Pierced Squares

Other:  Adhesive, dimensionals, foam tape, computer generated sentiment (on bandaid and medicine bottle) 

 

Hope you enjoyed this post and were inspired to create.  Stay tuned for another post coming soon. Until then, make it a great day!


No comments: