Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Fall Pumpkin Splendor


Hello fellow crafters!  It's fall and my favorite season. Here's a birthday card I designed for my old college roommate whose birthday falls this month.

Following are the products used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Ivory, Kraft, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Mango, Dark Chocolate; Gold (unknown brand); Patterned papers from my stash. 

Dies:  Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals, Spellbinders Woodland Acorns, IO Wheat, Memory Box Nutty Acorn, Spellbinders Create a Sunflower

InksDistress Oxide Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint 

OtherAdhesive, dimensionals 


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Hello Pumpkin 

 

I am so thrilled to find that my entry was the winner of the

 Hello Pumpkin Challenge at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog! 


 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and a beautiful Fall card.

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card design, Olga. I love how you have used the patterned papers to create the pumpkin. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Megan said...

I love the patterned papers as the pumpkin! Congrats on winning!