Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Rose Arch Wedding Card


This card was made for my older nephew's wedding which took place this past fall.  The wedding was held in Tennessee. I flew into Georgia to stay with my brother and sister-in-law for about a week. We drove 4 hours to the wedding venue and stayed in TN for 2 nights. It was a lovely wedding and the bride and groom made a very handsome couple.  


Here are the products used in creating this card:

Card Stock  -  GKD Pure Luxury White, Silver, Cherry Red, Black Onyx
Dies:  - Spellbinders 5x7 Detailed Scallops; Sue Wilson's Ornate Pierced Rectangles, The Happy                     Couple, Rose with Wedding  Rings; Die-Namics Garden Gate; Leane Creatief Love Die
Punches  -  Martha Stewart Fern
Other  -  White bows, pearls, adhesive, dimensionals


I hope you enjoyed this post and will stop by often. Thanks for visiting! Any and all comments are most welcome. Have a great day!


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Just beautiful. You never cease to amaze me, Olga. Your work is amazing!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and elegant. Really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Bjr très beau faire part...mais où trouver tt ce matériel pour pouvoir le réaliser..je me marie en 2025