Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Your Special Day




Hello, crafting friends! I made this card for a challenge at Two Sisters in  which the theme was "stripes."  I had this pretty striped digital paper and thought it would make a nice card that really could be used for a masculine or feminine card, depending on how it was designed

I used GKD ivory card stock for my base card. Next, I added a layer of GKD pumpkin spice card stock. Before adhering the striped panel, I stamped my sentiment, from GKD Celebrate the Season stamp set, in the center and some HFC Feather Grass flourishes in three corners. I finished if off by adding some bling embellishments to each of the three cornera as well.

Hope your day is filled with inspiration and creative ideas!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
Two Sisters  -  Challenge #150 - Stripes
613 Avenue Create  -  Challenge #26 - Anything Goes


1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work Olga! I love the digital paper you chose for this project, and I agree, it can be masculine or feminine. I also love that you have not over embellished which probably would have ruined the elegance of this project! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner