Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Striped Birthday




Today was a rainy day...a good day to stay indoors and work on your favorite things. I worked on a card project which I submitted into a couple of challenges.
 
I made a very simple greeting card with black and white stripes. The white card base measures 5 1/2  L x 4 1/4 W. The only layer I added is the black and white striped patterned paper, cut and attached diagonally. I adhered a black ribbon where the patterned paper meets the white card stock. The sentiment is from PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The flower was created with different size dies from Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters dies. (I just love that die set!) The leafy ferns were made by a Martha Stewart punch.

And that's it for today. Hope your day is full of sunshine!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
The Outlawz - GCC0610
MFP Speedy TV - Simple Salutations Challenge #48

No comments: