Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Birthday Purse Card



Good morning! I'd like to share this card I made for my sister-in-law's recent birthday. I was inspired to make this after viewing Melanie Muenchinger's (of StampTV) video tutorial on creating a purse card. 

Instead of listing details of how to create this card, I am providing a link to------> Melanie's video.

Here is a list of products used:

Card Stock:    GKD Black Onyx, Gold (unknown )
Ink:    Versamark
Stamps:    GKD Triple Play Fillers Stamp Set
Embossing folder:  Goosebumps A2 Whimsy
Other:    Gold EP, adhesive, scissors, heat gun


Hope you give this project a try.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is awesome. It looks so realistic. I bet it was a hit with the person on the receiving end too.

kittykat3308 said...

Your purse card is adorable. Thanks for reminding me about that video as I have the stamps to make one.

Kathleen

Joan Fricker said...

This is so cute Olga. What a fun birthday card.

Judy Woodland said...

Well you certainly did CASE Melanie's card perfectly. This is just adorable, and so many possibilities for who will be the recipient. I'm sure your SIL will love it!!