Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy 40th Birthday


 Hello, crafting friends! My daughter has a milestone birthday this week.........she turns the big "40" and this is the card I made for her, along with a 3.5 x 2.5 inch mini paper purse which, when opened, can hold a small gift. It is so darn cute!





 For the card here are the products/materials I used:

Card Stock:  GKD white, GKD grass green, vellum
Dies:  Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, Memory Box Floral Delights, HFC Sun Kissed Fleur, Provocraft Numbers
Inks: (for sponging) Memento Bamboo Leaves and GKD Ocean Mist
Stamps:  HFC Sun Kissed Fleur
Other:  embossing folder (unknown), white EP, glitter, sponge daubers, adhesives
(Wording on front of card was composed and computer generated)

For the mini paper purse, here is a link to one of many videos out there....Paper Purse.  It is not difficult to create and lots of fun.


Hope you enjoyed this post and will find time to create.  
 Remember to make it a great day!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous in every detail. Love it and so will she.

Judy Woodland said...

This card is just so pretty! I love that soft green color, and the texture you gave it. I also love the beautiful, white heat embossed vellum flowers, and the way you embellished the number with sweet little flowers too. It's just gorgeous! And the sweet little purse is darling too! Your daughter is a lucky girl!!

Sandwich Recipes said...

This iss a great post