Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

No One Like You



Hello fellow crafters! This is my DT card for this week's challenge at The Outlawz! The twist was an "outdoor" theme. I chose to use this image from Lee's Digi Shop who is this month's sponsor at The Outlawz.

I began my printing out my digital image on white card stock and coloring it with Copics. Next, I cut it using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Thirty Four. Before removing it from the die, I lightly sponged Memento Summer Sky ink around the edges (which isn't very visible in the photo). My sentiment was composed and printed out on my computer and cut with a die from Spellbinders Labels Thirty Six. I added a floral image that I had cropped from the focal image and colored it with Copics. I put this side while I prepared my base card.

I used white card stock for my base and layered it with denim blue card stock from GKD. Next, I cut a layer of GKD pumpkin spice card stock and cut a pattern using an Impression Obsession Fancy Cutout Border die. This was adhered to my base card. As my final step, I popped on my focal panel and sentiment panel using dimensionals and that completed my project.

Thanks for stopping by! Make it a great day!

This card was entered in the following challenge(s):
613 Avenue Create  -   Challenge #92 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time  -  Challenge #221 - Anything Goes with Color Orange
Crafting from the Heart  -  Challenge #39 - Anything Goes
TTCRD  -  Challenge Oct 7 - 13  -  Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  -  Challenge #56 - Anything Goes with Wings
Word Art Wednesday  -  Challenge # 153 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments  -  Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls  -  Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
Sister Act  -  Challenge #77 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SOoo sweet. Thanks for entering this latest challenge, hope to see you again.
Leona (Creative Moments DT) x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So super cute and fantastic coloring!

Sandra said...

Very very cute Olga!! Love that image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

CG said...

What a sweet card! Love the color combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Olga and fabulous card hun love it hugs Judith x

Crafty Judith said...

and just right for our Challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck hugs Judith DT x

Helen said...

So sweet - love the inking on the image and sentiment panels.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and darling. Love those owls.