Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

No One Like You



Hello fellow crafters! This is my DT card for this week's challenge at The Outlawz! The twist was an "outdoor" theme. I chose to use this image from Lee's Digi Shop who is this month's sponsor at The Outlawz.

I began my printing out my digital image on white card stock and coloring it with Copics. Next, I cut it using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Thirty Four. Before removing it from the die, I lightly sponged Memento Summer Sky ink around the edges (which isn't very visible in the photo). My sentiment was composed and printed out on my computer and cut with a die from Spellbinders Labels Thirty Six. I added a floral image that I had cropped from the focal image and colored it with Copics. I put this side while I prepared my base card.

I used white card stock for my base and layered it with denim blue card stock from GKD. Next, I cut a layer of GKD pumpkin spice card stock and cut a pattern using an Impression Obsession Fancy Cutout Border die. This was adhered to my base card. As my final step, I popped on my focal panel and sentiment panel using dimensionals and that completed my project.

Thanks for stopping by! Make it a great day!

This card was entered in the following challenge(s):
613 Avenue Create  -   Challenge #92 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time  -  Challenge #221 - Anything Goes with Color Orange
Crafting from the Heart  -  Challenge #39 - Anything Goes
TTCRD  -  Challenge Oct 7 - 13  -  Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  -  Challenge #56 - Anything Goes with Wings
Word Art Wednesday  -  Challenge # 153 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments  -  Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls  -  Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
Sister Act  -  Challenge #77 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

cardsbyleona said...

This is SOoo sweet. Thanks for entering this latest challenge, hope to see you again.
Leona (Creative Moments DT) x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So super cute and fantastic coloring!

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Very very cute Olga!! Love that image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design.....Thank you for joining us over at FTT hope to see you again soon...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner

CG said...

What a sweet card! Love the color combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Olga and fabulous card hun love it hugs Judith x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

and just right for our Challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck hugs Judith DT x

Helen said...

So sweet - love the inking on the image and sentiment panels.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and darling. Love those owls.