Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Speedy Recovery



Hello everyone! A friend of mine is having foot surgery (on her left foot) in a few days and this is the card I made for her. It was a very CAS card and fun to make as well. My sentiment and the "ouch" were all computer generated.

I prepared my base card in GKD ivory card stock and layered it with GKD sweet corn and black onyx. My sentiment was computer generated on an ivory layer which was then cut using Spellbinders Adorning Squares and embossed with a die from Spellbinders Classic Squares Small. The left foot image was cut in sweet corn with a die from Marianne Design Creatables Feet and popped on with dimensionals. This focal panel was then adhered to my prepared base.

I think my friend will get a "kick" out of this card and I hope it will bring a smile to her face through the pain. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop by often. 
And remember to make it a great day!
 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh Olga does any occasion or event ever phase you when it comes to coming up with a MOST suitable card? Your friend will love it and have a good giggle. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Mary Mac

Janet McLaughlin said...

Cute, Cute, cute!!! This is such a great card and I am sure your friend will get a kick out of it!!