Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Sunflower Birthday


Hello Fall!  It is finally here....after 90 degree weather days!  And here is my first fall card this year, made for a former co-worker's birthday.  Sunflower and colored leaves.....the representatives of autumn.

Here are the products used:

Card stock:  GK Ivory, Kraft, Cherry Red, Daffodil Delight; SU Garden Green: PTI Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Cottage Ivy; Hero Arts Red Royal; Wild Honey Distress Ink
Dies:  Spellbinders Create a Sunflower, Darice Leaves, SU Leaflets Framelits, Poppy Stamps Pointed Oval Frames
Other:  adhesive, dimensionals, computer generated sentiment

Hope this inspires you to create some fall cards. Until next time, happy crafting!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very gorgeous. I love the burlap looking background with these Fall elements.