Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Autumn Birthday


My favorite season is autumn. It always reminds me of sunflowers, wheat, colored leaves, crisp air, my college days, football, chili and beef stew. And I LOVE to make fall cards. Here is another one that I made for my college roommate from many years ago. Our birthdays are 4 days apart and when in college we celebrated our birthdays together.

These are the products I used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Ivory, Kraft, Daffodil Delight, Vibrant Violet; SU Mossy Meadow, Wisteria Wonder; PTI Chocolate Brown; Gold Metallic (unknown)

Inks:  Distress Oxide Wild Honey, Memento Grape Jelly

Dies:  Spellbinders Create a Sunflower, Labels Two; Cottage Cutz Sunflowers (for the leaves only); Marianne Grape Hyacinth; MB Blushing Flower Branch; IO Wheat; Cheery Lynn Wheat Heads 

Other:  adhesive, dimensionals, ribbon, Wink of Stella. computer generated sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed this post and get inspired to create some beautiful fall cards. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Come back again soon.


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful Fall bouquet on your wonderful birthday card. Adding the sprigs of wheat with the flowers is a great design for Fall.

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.