Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sweater Card


Hello, fellow crafters!  I hope those in the Winter Blast area this week are safe and warm.  Here in Ohio we had air temps at 0 with wind chills at -25 to -35 degrees. Thankfully it only lasted 2 days and spring-like weather arrived for the weekend.  But winter is not over yet by a long shot. Sigh....

Since I stayed indoors during this arctic blast, I made this sweater card for my dearest friend's birthday. I was going to use my cable knit EF but thought this other folder would give it a more feminine look. Here are the products used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Just Peachy (unknown brand)
Dies/Punches:  circle die, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch, corner punch,
Embossing Folder: Darice Interlocked Circles
Other:  lace, buttons, adhesives

For anyone interested in how to make a sweater card, here is a link to a web site: Sweater Card . This is the perfect time of the year to make a sweater card. I hope you will be inspired to create one if you haven't already. I know you'll be happy with the result.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come by often. 
Until next time, make it a great creative day!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Olga, you are so talented with this paper crafting. I love this card and it looks so real too. Wow!