Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

70th Pink Floral Birthday



Hello Crafters! Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? I have a friend whose birthday falls right on Valentine's Day. How lucky can one get!  Each year when I create a card for my friend, I make sure there is a heart image somewhere in the card to recognize Valentine's Day.  In the above card, I added a heart inside the card with the word YOU in it, incorporating the heart image in my birthday message.

Here are the products used in creating this card:

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White (base card), Black Onyx; Crafter's Companion                                      Shimmering White Pearl and Pink Pearl (for the layer and focal panels).
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink (for the flowers)
Dies:  Sue Wilson Double Pierced Square Set B, Chloe die;  Spellbinders Floral Ovals,
              A2 Distressed Edges;  HFC Sun Kissed Fleur;  Provo Craft Cuttlebug Numbers die (old dies)
Stamps:  GKD Country Roads 2  (for greeting)
Other:   Adhesive, dimensionals, black pearls, sponge dauber

Hope you enjoyed this post and will come back to visit again soon. In the meantime, 
Happy Valentine's Day!  Make it a great one!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is absolutely stunning in every way. I love the dies used for the background and those flowers and the colors are fantastic.