Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Wedding Couple Under Arch


Hello!  I have had to make several wedding cards this year for fall. Here is one I made for a friend and former co-worker whose son was recently married. I was invited to the out-of-town wedding, however, I was unable to attend due to a prior commitment but wanted to send a card.  

I began with creating my base card in GKD Lil Boy Blue card stock.  I added die cut layer in GKD Pure Luxury White card stock cut with a die from Spellbinder's 5x7 Detailed Scallops set. At this point, I used the arch die as a guide and sponged Memento Summer Sky in the center of the white die cut panel before die cutting the arch (Tattered Lace Blossoming Arch).

The arch was cut in GKD Pure Luxury White card stock and adhered to the card with dimensionals. Next, flower petals were cut in white card stock using Leane Creatief Small Flowers and Leaves die set and randomly attached to the arch. Blue pearls were added to the flower centers.

The bride and groom image was cut in GKD Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx card stock and adhered with dimensionals. Tiny pearls were added to the crown of the bride's head and also on her gown. The card was complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please stop by often and feel free to leave comments, which are much appreciated.
Until your next visit, happy creating!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I saw this on Facebook and thought it incredibly beautiful. It is a wonderful wedding card.

Anonymous said...

Muy bonita