Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Thinking of You in Blackberry Floral



This card was made for a friend and former co-worker who has been affected with cancer. It is always hard to know what to say to someone who is angry, in disbelief, afraid and feels alone when cancer strikes. I feel words of encouragement are the best way to help someone get through those painful and difficult times. So that is what I chose to do in my inside message to my friend.

If interested, I am listing below the products used in creating this card:

Card Stock  -  GKD Pure Luxury White, SU Blackberry Bliss

Ink  -  SU Blackberry Bliss

Stamps  -  GKD Wild Blossom,  Chocolate Baroque Thinking of You Sentiments, (for inside of          card:  GKD You're My Favorite, Handmade Botanicals)

Dies  -  Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangles Set B

Other  -  Clear EF, adhesive, dimensionals


Please remember to keep in your prayers those that are suffering from any serious illnesses. 
And thank you for visiting.  Until next time, get creative!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So lovely. A beautiful looking design.

Judy Woodland said...

I just pinned this, Olga. I love the simple design, perfect for a quick but elegant card. Great use of that stamp set!