Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Cards 2017

Merry Christmas, friends!  I have finally finished my Christmas Card project and would like to share my creations with you.  Unfortunately, I couldn't capture the fine beautiful details with my camera. The cards are  so much more vivid in real life. 































Hope you enjoyed viewing my 2017 Christmas Card project!  Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so very gorgeous. So elegant and I love the foiled ones especially. I can see you put a lot of work into them.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, my goodness, Olga. These are all STUNNING!!! Every single one of them. The recipients will be blown away. Thanks so much for sharing - fabulous!!!!