Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Autumn Leaves Birthday



Hello!  This card was made for a friend/former co-worker. I was disappointed in  how the photo came out. The focal background is gold linen card stock and is soooo pretty and the leaf veins were embossed in gold. However, the camera didn't catch the sheen no matter how I positioned it. This photo seemed to be the best of the lot.

The supplies/products used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, SU Mossy Meadow, Classic Linen Gold Pearl, Various (for leaves)
Ink:  Versamark
Dies:  Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangle, SU Leaflets Framelits, Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Ovals
Other:  Gold EP,  Adhesives, Gold Sparkle Hemp Cord


Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to leave any comments.  They are always appreciated.
And remember to make it a great day!




No comments: