Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Thinking of You in Wisteria


I have been busy making boxed sets of cards for a client. Here is a card from one of the boxed sets.

The products used were:

Card Stock:  GKD pure luxury white; SU Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Versamark, SU Wisteria Wonder
Stamps:  HFC Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls, Chocolate Baroque
Dies:  Spellbinders A2 Modern Stationary
Other:  CB Chicken Wire EF, white EP, foam dimensional panel
Technique:  Emboss Resist

I wish my camera had caught the beauty of this card.  The wisteria is so soft and pretty. I just love it!

Thanks for popping in! Hope you stop by again soon. In the meantime.....
get CRAFTY!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card. Gorgeous colors and sponging.

HJ said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors especially the flowers. So pretty.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! The embossed images are beautiful!

Susie said...

Your Christmas Cards are beautiful! Can you tell me what embossing folders you used on the fourth card (twig wreath) and the sixth (small poinsettia in frame)?