Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Feel Better Soon Ferns



 

Happy Spring! It has finally arrived. Today we are enjoying beautiful sunshine, the wind is blowing and the temp is a fabulous 82 degrees in my backyard! It feels soooo good to open the windows and feel the breezes flowing in, freshening everything up. I love it!

This lovely weather has its perks. It motivates me to create. And so I was inspired to make this card after viewing a video on Stamp TV hosted by Gina K. I only wish my camera had captured the true color of the ink I used to create the fern images and background. Here are the products I used for this project:

Card Stock:  GKD white, black onyx
Ink:  GKD Black, Moonlit Fog
Stamps:  GKD Triple Play Frame, Signs of Spring

 I just love how this turned out. And thanks to Gina for the great video.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and creative day!

This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
613 Avenue Create  -  Challenge #119 - AG
Crafting from the Heart  -  Challenge #55  - AG
Crafty Cardmakers & More  -  Challenge #136 - Wings
Inspiration Destination  -  Challenge #28 - AG
Sister Act  -  Challenge #101 - AG
Word Art Wednesday  -  Challenge #178 - AG

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful clean and simple design. I am so enthused about this one. I am still not up to doing much though yet.

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE this look! I must CASE it! Thanks for the great inspiration - your colors are fantastic!

Unknown said...

This is soooooo pretty! I love it!!

Chana Malkah said...

Simple design...gorgeous result! Very nice work! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner