Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Harvest of Memories




It's not apple harvest time yet, but I wanted to use a new stamp that I just received from Gina K Designs. So I opted to use it for today's CAS challenge at The Outlawz.

This challenge project required stamping an image(s) right on the base card, no extra layers. So I prepared a 5x5 inch card using white card stock and stamped my basket of apples image (GKD Harvest Memories). Next, I colored it with Copics. I used a circle die from Spellbinders Standard Circles Large to create an embossed edge around the image. Leaving the circle die still around the image, I sponged with Memento New Sprout ink. The sentiment, from the same stamp set as the basket of apples, was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

This was an easy card to make and I loved coloring the basket of apples image. 
Thanks for stopping by and please, come again!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
The Outlawz  - CAS Challenge
613 Avenue Create  -  Anything Goes Challenge #28
Sister Act  -  Anything Goes Challenge #15
CMC Challenge - Anything Goes Challenge #72

3 comments:

Michele Spera said...

stunning card:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele

Sarah said...

Such a simple yet absolutely gorgeous card. I love your colouring of the image and the green border. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

Sarah said...

Such a simple yet absolutely gorgeous card. I love your colouring of the image and the green border. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)