Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Golden Anniversary




Silver and gold for couples was the theme of Monday's challenge at The Outlawz. I started out making one card and ended up making three...the other two will be detailed in the next posts.

For my first card I made an Anniversary card. I used silver card stock (GKD) for my base. On white card stock (GKD), I stamped a leafy vine (Hero Arts) with Versamark and embossed it with gold EP. My sentiment, from GKD Elegant Post, was also stamped in Versamark and embossed in gold. I added a gold edged ribbon as the final step.

This was a simple card to make....clean and simple. Not too much fuss, but elegant looking. Once again the camera, unfortunately, did not capture the lovely gold embossed detail very well.  Hmmm...or maybe it's the photographer....


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
 The Outlawz - Silver & Gold  GCC0603

                      

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Absolutely fabulous!! As you say, simple yet very elegant - your gold embossing is just gorgeous and I love the added touch of the bow. Great card!