Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Get Well Wishes





This is a Get Well card, a fancy one at that, that I made for today. I used kraft card stock for the base. I cut a white layer and cut out the design using a Marianne Creatables Anja Corner die. I stamped a leafy flourish from HFC Feather Grass Flourish in opposite corners in Memento Toffee Crunch ink.

The flower was cut in kraft card stock using Marianne Creatables Flowers Fantasy die and then embossed. While still in the die, I sponged on white ink. 

The circle was cut from Spellbinders Stately Circles and embossed. Two floral images (HFC Tattered Blossom Swirls) were stamped with Versamark and embossed with white EP.  The sentiment, from GKD Whimsical Wishes stamp set, was also stamped with Versamark and embossed in white. As you can see from the photo above, the recipient would pull out the circle to read the sentiment. 

Like all cards, it looks much better in real life. I hope you liked it. And thanks for stopping by my blog.


This card was entered in the following challenge(s):
Sister Act - Challenge #11


No comments: