Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Every Happiness




And here is my third card for the Silver & Gold challenge at The Outlawz. It's more or less a combination of my first two cards. I used silver card stock for the base, embossed a leafy vine in gold, die cut a silver circle on which I stamped and embossed my sentiment, and added wedding bells. I just love that leafy vine stamp. I will be using it a lot, I'm sure.

That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed my cards and maybe even got inspired. Have a wonderful day!


This card was entered in the following challenge(s):
The Outlawz - Silver & Gold  GCC0603

No comments: