Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthday Scroll




It's 10:30 a.m. and the temp in my neighborhood is already 81 degrees and climbing. Need to get out that pitcher of lemonade or an ice cold beer to cool off.  Really appreciate the central A/C that I had installed just last year.

And the heat kept me inside to make a clean and simple birthday card which was the theme for today's challenge at Less is More.  I stamped my base card with one image, colored it with copics, added a sentiment and topped it off with a pretty butterfly. And that was it.

Here are the products I used:

Card Stock:  GKD
Stamps:   HFC Sun Kissed Tags & Basket, PTI Delightful Dahlia
Ink:         Memento Tuxedo Black
Butterfly:   Spellbinders Les Papillions Two
Accessories:      Copic Markers, dimensionals

Don't you just love making CAS cards? With just a few strokes with ink and markers a lovely project can be created.  Hope you enjoyed this one.


This card was entered into the following challenge(s)
Less is More - Week 125
Sister Act  -  Challenge #12 
Oozak  -  Challenge #16



7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Beautiful scroll and card! Just came here from the LIM-blog...and wanted to see your card up closer...

Beverley said...

Stunningly gorgeous! Perfect CAS card :) Your plan of a pitcher of lemonade and an ice cold beer sou des perfect too, wish I was saying the same here in the UK!

Claudia said...

Hi Olga, your card is so elegant and romantic. Love the colour combination and your arrangement.
Hugs Claudia

Chrissie said...

Love your colouring on this pretty one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

fab card
thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
Jen
"Less Is More"

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Ann said...

Lovely and delicate! Thanks so much for joining us for the Oozak Challenge. :)