Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love



I made this card for the May 9 weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens. The background was created by hand stamping, using stamps from Heartfelt Creations. The side border is a die cut from Memory Box and a red ribbon was weaved through the border. The rose was created from vellum using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies. The subtle faint color on the rose was acheived by rubbing ink on the petal tips. The sentiment is from the same Heartfelt Creations stamp set used to create the background.


2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

I love your card. So elegant!

Joan Fricker said...

Your card is very pretty. I love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com