Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Such a Good Friend



Hello  and happy Monday!  

I love the background paper on this card and was looking forward to using it. It's digital paper from TADA. I used grass green card stock (from GKD) for the base card, adhered a white layer (also GKD) and then the patterned layer. The sentiment was stamped (from GKD) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white and then the panel was die cut (Marianne). The butterfly is a digital image from Tiffany Doodles which was colored with Copics, cut out and adhered to the focal layer. I needed to add 3 embellishments to this challenge so I opted for 3 yellow pearls which, I felt, added just a touch of contrast. Hope you like it!

This card was entered into the following challenges:
STAMPTV - MIUM Challenge  (5/20/13)


No comments: