Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thinking of You Butterflies



Happy Mother's Day!  Hope your day was a special one.

I made this card for The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge. Stamped images were from Heartfelt Creations and GKD stamp sets; inks used were from GKD (Black and Honey Mustard). Base card and white layer were from GKD card stock and the black layer was from my own stash. The white panel was cut on all 4 sides using craft decorative scissors.

Submitted into the following challenges:
CDAC Anything Goes  - Anything Goes
The Outlawz  - CAS051213


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: