Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Birthday Wishes in Purple


I entered this card into The Outlawz Purplelishious Greeting Card challenge.
The floral image is from Heartfelt Creations and was colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from GKD's Elegant Florals stamp set. After stamping the image and sentiment, I cut the panel with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles and backed it with wild lilac card stock from GKD. The butterfly was cut from Spellbinders Les Papillions Two. The purple polka dot background paper is from PTI

This card was submitted to the following challenge(s):
The Outlawz - GCC0520

1 comment:

Wendy Miller said...

OMG! Olga this is beautiful. My favorite one!!!